Terms of Reference
- To promote and facilitate a forum where investment banks:
- Collaborate and contribute constructively and actively towards the development of good risk management practices in the Malaysian Financial Market;
- Highlight issues or constraints impeding the effectiveness of risk management functions; Raise specific issues which impacts on the investment banks operational efficiency and business with BNM, SC, Bursa and any other regulatory authorities.
- To provide regular forum/dialogue for interaction, consultation for Members, exchange of information regarding current developments, trends and risk management practices and issues.
- To establish and maintain regular contacts with regulatory bodies especially with BNM, SC, Bursa, etc. on risk management matters in respect of information sharing, clarification of rules and regulations as well as request of advice.
- To organise and host seminars and lectures for the benefit of the Members.
- To submit minutes/reports on risk management issues to the Council.
- To deal with other matters as delegated by the Council from time to time.
Members of the Risk Management Committee for the Year 2020/2021
RHB Investment Bank Bhd
Mr Lee Wai Sing (Chairperson)
Affin Hwang Investment Bank Bhd
Mr Kelvin Tan Peng Onn
Alliance Investment Bank Bhd
Mr Jack Wang Sick Leng
AmInvestment Bank Bhd
Ms Chew Shee Ghee
CIMB Investment Bank Bhd
Mr Frederic Marie Jacque Salomon
Hong Leong Investment Bank Bhd
Ms Lim Seok Cheng
Kenanga Investment Bank Bhd
Mr Tai Yan Fee
Maybank Investment Bank Bhd
Puan Mazhatulshima Zahid
MIDF Amanah Investment Bank Bhd
Encik Nik Zulkifli Nik Ya
TA Securities Holdings Berhad
Mr Johnson Iruthayanathan