Terms of Reference
- To facilitate and promote the development of the Islamic capital markets.
- To provide forum/dialogues for interaction, consultation for Members as well as exchange of information regarding current developments and emerging Islamic finance issues or matters of importance.
- To liaise with the regulatory bodies on all Islamic capital markets matters in respect of information sharing, clarification of rules and regulations as well as requests for advice.
- To liaise with other associations involved in Islamic capital markets globally.
- To keep abreast with the trends, development and progress in Islamic finance and keep the Members of MIBA abreast of the issues concerned.
- To submit minutes/reports on Islamic capital markets issues to the Council.
- To deal with any other matters as delegated by the Council from time to time.
Members of the Islamic Capital Markets Committee for the Year 2021/2022
Maybank Investment Bank Bhd
Encik Nor Shahrizan bin Sulaiman (Chairman)
Affin Hwang Investment Bank Bhd
Puan Hatini Mat Husin
Alliance Investment Bank Bhd
Mr Soo Wang Wei
AmInvestment Bank Bhd
Datin Salina Mohd Burhan
CIMB Investment Bank Bhd
Encik Ayaz Ismail
Hong Leong Investment Bank
Mr Ling Yuen Cheng
KAF Investment Bank Bhd
Encik Othman Mat Hussin
Kenanga Investment Bank Bhd
Encik Iqbal Jusoh
MIDF Amanah Investment Bank Bhd
Puan Rosmawati Abd Majid
RHB Investment Bank
Puan Norfarasha Abdullah