Terms of Reference
- To drive the healthy development of the Malaysian debt capital markets for the benefit of all stakeholders including the investors, the issuers, the regulators, the government, the financial internediaries and other market participants.
- To promote best practices, conduct and standard among the participants in the primary and secondary bond markets to ensure an orderly functioning debt capital markets in Malaysia.
- To provide a forum, for regular dialogues, interaction, consultation and exchange of information and ideas among members and between members and non-members regarding market developments and issues of importance relating to the Malaysian debt capital markets.
- To liaise with the government and regulators on debt capital markets matters in respect of industrial consultation, establishment, clarifiction, variation and/or abolishment of law, guidelines, rules and regulations, proposals in relation to market developments and other issues of importance.
- To keep abreast with the latest market developments, issues and concerns in the local and international debt capital markets with the objective of addressing any issues and concerns affecting or having an impact on the Malaysian debt capital markets in a timely manner.
- To enhance the skills of the Malaysian debt capital market practitioners to maintain a high standard for the Malaysian debt capital markets as well as other committees of MIBA relating to matters of common interest.
- To submit minutes/reports on debt capital markets issues to the Council.
- To deal with other matters as delegated by the Council from time to time.
Members of the Debt Capital Markets Committee for the Year 2020/2021
CIMB Investment Bank Bhd
Puan Nor Masliza Sulaiman (Chairman)
Affin Hwang Investment Bank Bhd
Puan Hatini Mat Husin
Alliance Investment Bank Bhd
Mr Soo Wang Wei
AmInvestment Bank Bhd
Mr Yeoh Teik Leng
Hong Leong Investment Bank Bhd
Mr Ling Yuen Cheng
Kenanga Investment Bank Bhd
Mr Sean Lai Yew Hoong
Maybank Investment Bank Bhd
Tengku Ariff Azhar Tengku Mohamed
MIDF Amanah Investment Bank Bhd
Ms Julie Gwee Chai Hong
Public Investment Bank Bhd
Mr Wong Kok Keong
RHB Investment Bank Bhd
Puan Norfarasha Abdullah