Webinar : Strengthening Anti-Bribery & Corruption Practices in Vulnerable Areas
- Start03:00 PM - Aug 26 2020
- 03-2711 3991 (ext 112)
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Companies have by now undertaken the necessary anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) risk assessments and gap analysis in designing an operational ABC programme following the coming into force of Section 17A of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) Amendment Act 2018. The required policies and procedures have been revised and implemented in their organisations for staff to follow.
However, ongoing reviews and assessments of risks in bribery and corruption must be periodic to ensure new risks are identified and examined to ensure controls and policies and procedures remain adequate and up to date. These new risks could be from internal changes in the company, new business areas or ventures as well as the introduction of new rules and regulations.
Companies need to focus on strengthening ABC practices in higher risk areas that are vulnerable to bribery and corruption, which include sales & marketing, procurement, and gifts & entertainment.
This webinar will give participants a clear understanding of identifying, investigating through to monitoring business activities vulnerable to bribery and corruption including sales & marketing, procurement, and gifts & entertainment.
Participants will also learn how to conduct effective ABC risk assessment and the trends and legal elements of bribery and corruption. Detailed case studies and examples in the United Kingdom (UK), Unites States (US) and Malaysia on bribery and corruption will also be examined.
- Review the trends and legal elements in bribery and corruption.
- Analyse bribery and corruption case studies and examples in the UK, US and Malaysian context.
- Identify, investigate, manage, monitor and report vulnerable corruption areas in your organisation.
- Conduct effective risk assessment in bribery and corruption.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Board of Directors
- Top Management – Decision Makers
- Risk Management Practitioners
- Integrity, Governance, Ethics & Compliance Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Legal Advisers
- Individuals interested in anti-bribery and corruption
For more details, please download the brochure