MIA’s Capital Market Conference 2021
- Start09:00 AM - Jun 17 2021
- 03-2722 9290
The Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) is organizing the Virtual Conference Series: Capital Market Conference 2021 scheduled on 17 June 2021. This Conference brings participants up to speed with current developments in capital markets and how you and your organization can respond and capitalize on these trends.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Business climate and fintech developments are disrupting the global and Malaysian economic landscape, and subsequently affecting investor decision making. For investors in the capital markets, these factors play a significant role in how they mobilise funds while taking into account the need to enhance business sustainability and leverage on emerging technologies.
Drawing on the collaborative knowledge of experienced moderators, panellists, regulators and industry experts, the Capital Market Conference 2021 gets you up to speed with current developments in capital markets and how you and your organisation can respond and capitalise on these trends.
- Discuss current and emerging issues in the capital markets.
- Bridging the gap via strengthening practices in various areas in the Malaysian capital markets.
- Expose finance professionals and business leaders to new business ideas, innovations, financial resilience and sustainability in the area of FinTech.
- Understand breaches in the capital market amid evolving rules and regulations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- PLCs and AOB registered firms
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Managing Directors
- Heads of Governance
- Heads of Corporate Finance/Funding
- Heads of Investment
- Heads of Finance
- Financial Controllers
For more details, please download the Brochure
REGISTER NOW at https://pd.mia.org.my/miaconf
Leave a comment