Terms of Reference
- To facilitate and promote the development of the Islamic capital markets.
- To provide forum/dialogues for interaction, consultation for Members as well as exchange of information regarding current developments and emerging Islamic finance issues or matters of importance.
- To liaise with the regulatory bodies on all Islamic capital markets matters in respect of information sharing, clarification of rules and regulations as well as requests for advice.
- To liaise with other associations involved in Islamic capital markets globally.
- To keep abreast with the trends, development and progress in Islamic finance and keep the Members of MIBA abreast of the issues concerned.
- To submit minutes/reports on Islamic capital markets issues to the Council.
- To deal with any other matters as delegated by the Council from time to time.
Members of the Islamic Capital Markets Committee for the Year 2018/2019
CIMB Investment Bank Bhd
Encik Mohamad Safri Shahul Hamid (Chairman)
Affin Hwang Investment Bank Bhd
Puan Hatini Mat Husin
Alliance Investment Bank Bhd
Mr Michael Ng Chow Hon
AmInvestment Bank Bhd
YBhg Datin Salina Mohd Burhan
Hong Leong Investment Bank
Mr Ling Yuen Cheng
KAF Investment Bank Bhd
Encik Othman Mat Hussin
Kenanga Investment Bank Bhd
Encik Iqbal Jusoh
Maybank Investment Bank Bhd
Cik Nur Hidayah Salim
MIDF Amanah Investment Bank Bhd
Puan Noor Sa’amah Md Isa
RHB Investment Bank
Encik Yazit Yusuff