Seminar on Prevention of Financial Frauds in Digital Economy
- Start08:30 AM - Jul 31 2017
- Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The Seminar on Prevention of Financial Frauds in Digital Economy covers the latest updates to the Security Guidelines / Best Practices by the Cyber Security Malaysia and the Securities Commission’s Guidelines on Management of Cyber Risk.
This seminar is designed for financial services professionals in managing Anti-Money Laundering / Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML / CFT) risk by implementing risk-based approach and effective customer due diligence in cyber.
- Understanding what is Digital Economy;
- Understanding the Securities Commission’s Guidelines on Management of Cyber Risk;
- Understanding the Security Guidelines / Best Practices by Cyber Security Malaysia;
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of financial services professional in relation to AMLATFPUAA 2001 / financial fraud;
- Understanding the IT / Computer Security Procedures as a mechanism in mitigating money laundering and terrorism financing; and
- Understanding the Capital Markets Services Act, 2012 and Bursa Malaysia’s Rules on market misconduct activities, financial fraud and Know Your Customer.
The workshop is targeted to CMSRL / ERP License Holders, Compliance Officers, investment bank management and staff, dealer’s representatives and stockbroking firms’ management.
For more information, download the brochure here.